Monday, November 19, 2012

Sites I'm Surfing Today

Sites I'm surfing:



JUST JOINED AND LOVING THESE:

Soaring4Traffic

ProClickExchange

TrafficWonderland (another Jackpot site!)



SITES I SURF EVERY DAY:

AdBullet44 - daily 50

Bootscootintraffic
Word Of The Day: Just surf till you see the
Word of the Day page (it's kinda hard to miss),
and send in a support ticket with the word!
Then you'll be in a drawing
for 100 OR 250 credits! Yay!


Traffic-Splash - daily 30 (or 100)





SURF SESSIONS 2&3:
(I surf according to which
sites are having promotions, etc.)



AdvertisingKnowHow - daily 100


FastEasyTraffic - daily 30 (Now a JACKPOT site!)


MajorLeagueHits

MaxTrafficPro

SWATtraffiTezakTrafficPower - site by Tony Tezak

TrafficGoldRush - daily 125
** TGR now has an in-house jackpot game! WOO HOO!
Another one to add to my favorite jackpot sites!


TrafficEra - Join a team and chat while you surf! TopTierTraffic







TrafficSwarm


TrafficTaxis

VolcanoHits







What are the top rated TE's this week?

[ READ MORE ]


Note:
If you join any of these under me
and are a big surfer,
I randomly give credits/bonuses
to my downline!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TrafficExchangesExposed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Find out what other TE's I use for my online business:

Join my Yahoogroup Safelist

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Bboutique/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Other Sites:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a great day! TO YOUR SUCCESS!
~Barbi

No comments:

Post a Comment